on 17 July 2014
No complaints for the price, for the price of one Epson original ink cartridge you get a set of 20 generic which do the job just as well. I have been printing a lot of photos on glossy paper and the results are great no smudging and the ink drys very quick.
on 28 November 2014
The service was good. However, one of the four cartridges did not work properly from the time it was placed in in the printer. The prints were pale and figures and diagrams were not being printed at all. The second one seems to work okay - therefore, 3 stars.
on 8 February 2016
I bought these fully expecting them to be the same low standard, low quality compatible printer inks that I have bought in the past. At the price I thought it was worth the taking a chance on...and I'm so glad that I did!
As owners of Epson printers will know, the price of the ink is quite expensive but it's incredibly difficult to find compatible inks that print well, last well and that don't make the printer flash that dreaded 'ink cartridges not recognised' message. These inks produced a fantastic quality of printout (I only print documents, I don't print photos so I'm not sure how well they would fare for that) and the printer didn't have any problem recognising them at all.
I deliberately waited until the first set of cartridges were used and the second set were in use and I wholeheartedly recommend these inks. I will definitely buy these again.
on 29 January 2014
Would recommend this to anyone with an Epson printer. So much cheaper than buying the Epson Ink
so am now set up for some time to come.
Jennifer Gray
on 17 February 2014
This multi pack of inks are good quality and have only had a problem with one ink when it wouldn't work so for this price great value for the money
on 8 January 2014
I received the multipack the very next day.Good value for money.Very pleased with the performance of the ink also the price.
on 24 May 2014
At last found a pack which work. Great value all worked so far.
I will use again when this pack finishes.
on 6 January 2015
Same quality as the Epson inks but for a lot less money!
on 27 November 2014
Excellent Value for money
The product was received the next day
I used the product which was compatible
With my printer and is working Perfect
I will buy from this Seller again
on 20 March 2016
Unfortunately we didn't try these until just after 4 weeks of buying, but wrong ink sent. They have the correct numbers but the chip is different and they don't work. We've had these before and they were pretty good especially for the money but these were obviously inferior as they had got mixed up in the cheap manufacturing process. That will teach me for buying so cheap. I guess you get what you pay for!