on 6 September 2013
The printer rejected these cartridges as incompatible. This rendered the purchase an utter waste of time and energy and prompted my mistrust of any hopes or claims to reduce what now promises to be a heavy regular payment on ink cartridges. Why did I forsake my Epson????
on 25 June 2014
Thought that they looked like good value which is why I bought them, but on installing they didn't work properly at all.
on 15 October 2013
these cartridges work fine in my wf2530 this is my second order for them. best buy for single set of 4 carts
on 10 August 2013
From the description I thought I was getting 4 refills, each comprising of 4 cartridges making the 16 cartridges. Instead I just got 1 refill compising of 4 cartidges.

It's really misleading, especially when there are other sellers selling 4 refills each comprising of 4 cartridges making 16 cartridges for not too much extra.