- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Robinson; UK ed. edition (20 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780330324
- ISBN-13: 978-1780330327
- Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 2.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,181 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Compassionate Mind Approach to Building Self-Confidence: Series editor, Paul Gilbert Paperback – 20 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A ground-breaking, helpful and insightful guide to improving self-confidence (Professor Paul Gilbert, author of The Compassionate Mind)
Based on Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT), the reader will learn proven techniques that will help them to improve their self confidence and fulfill their goals and aspiration.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
but the difference is that this book has not got the good quality white paper for its pages, as the other book with the pink flower on the cover has,
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I found this book illuminating. A great tool in helping the self. I can highly recommend this thought provoking and insightful book.Published 16 months ago by Rachel Knights
If you want to learn more about the compassionate mind, this is a good start.Published on 29 Dec. 2014 by G BLACKWOOD
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Health Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z