- Paperback: 95 pages
- Publisher: Compass Books (29 Aug. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782796088
- ISBN-13: 978-1782796084
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 0.7 x 21.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,569,925 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Compass Points - Building Your Story: A guide to structure and plot Paperback – 29 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Kelly Lawrence is a writer, creative writing teacher and mother from Coventry, West Midlands.
Top Customer Reviews
I have had this book out as a library loan and keep dipping into the 95 pages. Purchased a copy today. As with the Lee Weatherly and Helen Corner Teach Yourself book on Writing a Blockbuster it provides a useful quick reference and reminder book for writing. I have just started a new small c30,000 word book and am going to try and follow the advice in Kelly's book.
I read and write on and will report on progress.
Alexander of the Allrighters and Ywnwab!