Customer reviews

COACHIES PUPPY 200g

on 4 August 2017
Very lovely to my puppy.
on 24 April 2014
Our puppy loves these treats. They are small, but are effective when used for training. He obviously finds them very tasty.
on 31 May 2013
this is the second lot I have bought Great delivery and my puppy loves them I use them to praise him for doing good and with out them i would never have gotten him house trained lol Highly recommended
on 31 May 2012
"Coachies training treats for Puppy". I bought these for training my puppy recently and ordered another lot as I'm very please with them, they are working well as a training aid.

Good points:-

1) There are a lot in a tub and it lasts a long time
2) They are dry so don't leave a mess in your hand or pocket
3) You can use lots of them as they're low calorie
4) Quite cheap so good value
5) Each treat is small so you don't have to wait long before doing the next exercise
6) My puppy loves them so it really helps get his attention when it's training/treat time.

Can't think of any bad points.
on 11 September 2012
it gives him very loose stools,which is why i only gave a three as i cant use them to train properley,as he will be extremely loose later on,such a shame..
on 22 April 2015
My puppy loves these's : )
on 25 April 2017
Although great training treats for my puppy I have found them cheaper at my vets
on 17 April 2015
My puppy loves them!!!
on 25 August 2012
We are buying our third tub now! These treats really get our puppy motivated! She knows more than enough tricks now, these are just brilliant. They are bite sized treats but we can tear them up into 3 tiny pieces to get three times as much for our little pup. Would highly recommend these to anyone training their puppy. Also, knowing that there are only one calorie per treat we know that we are not over feeding her so we can give her these as well as her daily meals. There is quite a lot in the tub and it's at such a good price! Very happy with product and so is our puppy!
on 13 July 2011
These are brilliant for my Cavalier King Charles puppy! He gets one treat if we toilet him and two treats if he indicates that he need to go himself! I love these because they are low-calorie and they are easy for my p!uppy to chew as he is teething! Defo recommend this product!