- Paperback: 786 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press(U.K.) (10 Feb. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198764693
- ISBN-13: 978-0198764694
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 4.5 x 23.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 926,611 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Company Law: Theory, Structure, and Operation Paperback – 10 Feb 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Excellent analysis of company law from an economic perspective, includes extremely thorough accounts of certain specialised areas (eg. executive pay, non-executive directors), Lee Roach, University of Cardiff
About the Author
Brian R. Cheffins is at University of British Columbia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Theory & Philosophy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > English > Commercial, Financial, Industrial & Taxation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Law
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Weather
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy