- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Company of Animals Non-Pull Harness, Black Large
- The Non-Pull Harness is an instant solution for dogs that pull when walked
- It uses the 'squeeze and lift' theory that tightens on the dog when they pull on the lead. This will ultimately deter the dog from pulling and will return them to normal controlled walking. A sliding security cord lock prevents over-tightening
- The patented chest mesh design allows unrestricted movement and the padded "Sherpa sleeves" provide additional comfort to eliminate rubbing while still keeping you in control
- It is an ideal harness for small and medium sized dogs and is recommended to be used with a HALTI Training Lead
- Large Size: suitable for dogs with neck circumference between 17-23.5 in / 43-60 cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Safety WarningPlease read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
For pleasant walks with your dog without undesirable pulling the NON-PULL Harness black nylon is ideal. It is designed to stop the dog gently. The Harness consists of an elastic material, which for the dog is a great deal of freedom of movement. The shoulder straps are adjustable.
Please read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
The Non-Pull Harness is an instant solution for dogs that pull when walked, by using the ‘squeeze and lift’ theory it deters dogs and returns them to normal controlled walking
Stops pulling instantly
Important features of the Non-Pull Harness include: -
● Cushioned: Fleece lined for softness and comfort
● Unrestricted movement: Chest mesh design allows freedom of movement
● Comfort: Padded 'Sherpa Sleeves'
● Safety: Sliding security cord lock prevents over-tightening
Place harness over your dog's head.
Guide his legs through the loops and adjust the shoulder straps.
Tighten sliding cord lock - to approximately 4" / 10 cm above the central point.
Attach lead and away you go.
The Company of Animals founder Dr Roger Mugford and his faithful hound Bounce
Our comprehensive portfolio is constantly evolving and now boasts over 50 unique products that are hugely popular amongst owners, trainers and behaviourists across the world!
Our product ranges include: -
- HALTI Non Pull range
- Baskerville Muzzles
- Pet Corrector
- CLIX Training range
- Coachies Treats
- Anxiety Wrap
- Pet Head grooming
Welcome To The Company Of Animals
For over 35 years we have been committed to strengthening the bond between owners and pets
A lot has changed since our founder and world renowned animal psychologist Dr. Roger Mugford established the Company of Animals back in 1979, but our passion and commitment to providing accessible training and behaviour solutions remains as strong as ever. Working closely alongside the UK Animal Behaviour Centre we continue to innovate, creating solutions for common problems experienced by dog owners that are easy to use and actually work!
Today, our products can be found in over 52 countries worldwide. From the patented range of HALTI Headcollars and Harnesses, through to the globally trusted Pet Corrector, we endeavour to help dog owners build rewarding and loving relationships with their pets.
Customers who bought this item also bought
3,030 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sadly, he died last June through complications but I got my latest collie 3 weeks later. He was a wee bit older when we got him and has not long turned a year old.
He was the same, pulling as if he was possessed like her in the exorcist with the head spinning if I tried to tell him to stop it.
Someone told me about what I got today and I thought it was all rubbish and wouldn't work.
It is a non- pull harness and fits under his legs and over back of his neck and is all padded. Took me a few mins of working where it all went, but off we went anyway.
As soon as we reached the gate he looked at me as if to say, what is this on me and started his usual 3 min mile run with me hanging on!
Wrong! Within about 20 seconds, he was walking like a different dog! No pulling, no nothing, behaving as if he was at crufts!
I tried him first with a 6 foot lead I have and then the 5 metres extendable one. Never pulled on either, in fact, I was the one that was usually in front and not him!
It was a joy to walk him for miles and makes a difference from get my shoulder sorted every month by the local doctor!..only kidding 😀
Best money I have ever spent. So all you dog lovers out there that are going through the same as I was, get one of these and you can actually hold onto the lead handle with just one finger instead of two hands! 😀
Making the pleasure of the daily stroll a very unpleasant task
With his head down and got to get where we are going at any cost made outings a nightmare
So when I read the reviews on the none pull harness I thought it's worth a try
With some misgivings we set off for the daily try and brake my arm
But wait is this the same dog no pulling no head down for the first time in 4 years I can honestly say it was a pleasure to walk my dog down the street
I would heartily recommend this harness to anyone who will Liston
Thank you a very greatful dog owner