- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
The Company of Animals CLIX Remote Dog Trainer
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The CLIX Remote Control collar can be used to interrupt a dog's unwanted behaviour from a distance by delivering either a high pitched sound or vibration
- It is ideal to use during recall training and to interrupt chasing, digging or barking
- There are three durations of either sound or vibration; short, medium and long and the duration can also be controlled manually. The vibration modes can be used to train deaf dogs
- The collar has a range of 50m, so it is perfect to use for distance control and the hand-held remote comes with a detachable wrist strap, to ensure you always have it to hand
- The collar is supplied with a plug in battery charger, so there is no need for additional batteries and the remote uses 1xA23 battery (supplied). Pack includes a free training DVD
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The CLIX Remote Dog Trainer is a remote control collar that delivers a high pitched sound or vibration to interrupt a dog's unwanted behaviour. The collar is ideal to help with recall training and to interrupt chasing, digging, barking and many more unwanted behaviours. There are three durations of either sound or vibration; short, medium and long and the duration can also be controlled manually. The collar has a range of 50m, so it is perfect to use for distance control and the hand-held remote comes with a detachable wrist strap, to ensure you always have it to hand. The unit is supplied with a plug in battery charger, so there is no need for additional batteries. The CLIX Remote Dog Trainer also contains a free training dvd, to ensure you achieve the best results from your collar.
This is a gift, not designed as or for use as an actual toySee all Product description
From the manufacturer
CLIX No Bark Collars
This range of Sound and Vibration Collars is designed as a simple solution to unwanted behaviours and to help with your dog training
CLIX Remote Training Collars
Effective Training Devices
The ergonomic shape is comfortable for the dog to wear and the muted grey colour has a subtle appearance.
You can select the collar to either deliver a high pitched sound or a vibration to interrupt your dog's unwanted behaviour.
- Simple and easy to fit
- Humane (unlike shock collars)
Useful Training Tips and Hints
Using the CLIX No Bark Collar
Do not turn the unit on for 10 minutes or your dog may become collar smart. All other collars or tags should be secured away from the unit.
Training with the collar
Move the On/Off Switch to Vibration. Later on, as your dog trains, you can switch from VIBRATION to SOUND.
The sensitivity switch gives you 3 levels of training, L, M and H. The L switch is for lower sensitivity. Move to M or H for more sensitivity as needed.
Begin your training on L for Low Sensitivity. As your dog becomes more trained you can slowly move to H and eventually wean your dog off the collar completely.
The action of your dog barking will now activate the collar.
Turn the unit switch to Off when not in use to save battery life.
- Remember, this is a training collar - work with your pet
- When you see your pet react positively to the collar, praise him and give him one of his favourite treats
- Dogs learn through positive reinforcement, so do this often
- Reinforcement, praise and treat to reward good behaviour and soon your dog will stop the constant barking
- Be patient and follow the directions and soon your dog will be trained and you will have quiet in your home once again
How the CLIX No Bark Collars work
The CLIX No Bark Collar is sound activated. It has been manufactured in such a way to ensure it does not respond to background audio stimuli and consequently miss-train your dog. To test the collar, you should blow vigorously into the microphone which will simulate both the noise and vibration.
When replacing the battery, please ensure that batteries are oriented as illustrated on the back of the collar unit.
Fitting the CLIX No Bark Collars
Make sure the plastic unit is securely placed under the chin.
It needs to be as snug as possible, but leaving enough room for one or two fingers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
which was keen on barking in the van. The collie cross turned out to be oblivious to the vibration - it did however respond positively to a spray collar.
Does however work with another large dog. Why a 4 and not a 5? Because it doesn't work for all dogs. Also this one was from Amazon Marketplace so was a return by an unsatisfied customer, collar length was smaller than that of small collar version that I already had. Why was that? Whoever had returned it had obviously cut the collar to size to fit their dog, and put it back in the package without advising Amazon of this. I had a spare webbing collar that I was able to fit to the unit so not a great issue but just a warning to check these things as something that looks like a bargain may not be.
Most recent customer reviews