on 7 April 2010
I needed a cooler pad quickly to give me time to research something more substantial. This item and the reviews similar ones had gained at what can only be described as a very atractive price clinched it for me.
While it needs to be on a flat surface it does work efficiently and effectively. My 17 inch widescreen laptop sits quite comfortably on it and is stable. Its portability adds to its usefulness. But most importantly, this mini cooler pad is keeping my laptop cool!
on 26 August 2010
I purchased this cooler fan for my 17" laptop which is on all day every day and gets quite hot especially when gaming, the product itself is firstly a must for laptops...the laptop fan hardly comes on at all now.
The idea of this cooler being a folding design is wonderful and highly reccomended for anyone who takes their laptop with them, it folds up into a package around the size of a vhs cassette tape, small enough to put into a laptop bag.
The two fans are very quiet, i hardly notice them running. the stability of a 17" laptop sat on top is great as long as the cooler is sat on a flat surface, using the cooler on a tablecloth isn't reccomended as the fans are quite close to the surface, but hey you can always put a tray or flat board underneath especially if you wish to have it sat on your lap or bed etc;
On the asthetics side the cooler looks very good with the blue led's on underneath the laptop, the casing/legs of the cooler although minimalistic in looks do a great job and of course you don't see them anyway.
The usb plug is a male and female piggyback design so you don't even lose a usb slot on the laptop.
A last comment here for laptop users, although your machine has it's own inbuilt fan they still get warm enough to reduce it's lifespan because of the crammed environment within a laptop casing, therefore purchasing an external cooler like this one will prolong the lifespan of your machine and keep it cooler.
Am so chuffed with this product that i have ordered another one for my 15" laptop.

Go ahead, buy one you won't be disappointed, a 5 star rating is given for the product and for the seller, it arrived in 2 days !!!!
on 23 November 2015
not suitable for a 14,15,16,17 inch laptop as described, even with 2 of these i couldn't get the laptop to sit properly, plus one of the fans wouldn't spin contacted seller to return however as with bulkiness royal mail charges £2.80 to return so it made more sense for seller to send a replacement than return as it wouldn't be worth losing £2.80, replacement arrived however was faulty too didn't even contact seller as it was just too much of a pain
on 24 June 2011
If you like pretty blue lights this is the product for you. Other than that it is useless for anything bigger than an xbox. Even then the fans are not powerful enough to blow a lit match out. Bought it to cool down my brand new £650 Dell 17 inch laptop but it took me 10 minutes to get my laptop to balance on it because it is so tiny. Even when I managed to precariously balance my laptop the fans were not hitting the air intakes of my laptop which sort of negates the usefullness of this hunk of tin and lights. Then tried my wife's 15 inch laptop on it and that was a challenge for this nearly useless piece of rubbish. Put it back in the packaging and that was that. Although I have used this seller before and have found them good, this product is total rubbish and should be banned off amazon. WASTE OF MONEY!!
on 30 June 2015
The laptop cooler is lightweight and folds up making it easy to carry around. The USB cable is quite short so you may need a USB hub or extension cable depending on where the ports are on your laptop. Both fans push a small breeze and are illuminated by small blue LEDs, they are fairly quiet so shouldn't disturb your work. The body of the cooler is made from thin aluminium with a rubber pad on each of the legs to cushion your laptop and allow airflow.

Overall I am happy!
on 19 March 2013
I needed something very small and portable, and was suffering from a lot of overheats and shut downs. The problem with the bigger coolers is that you can't position the fans to hit a particular part of the laptop ( the top left corner where the graphics card is on my machine) To be honest, I can blow air out of my mouth with more power than this little thing - you hardly feel any air at all, but I can't complain because I have not had an overheat since I bought it because I can position the 2 fans just where I need them.

By way of an indication of size, you can easily fit 2 of these under a laptop with the feet extended - very small but it does the job for me. I would recommend this but you get what you pay for, and 4 stars because I would definately keep this away from children and little fingers
on 22 June 2011
I really love this little fan system i've had it for 3 years and use it for general use and when i'm doing film editing in very hot conditions so my computer doesn't over heat and it works great. It's really question and is so compact its great. i still take it everywhere and brought 3 others for my fellow editors.
If you want a small compact fan that does a good job this is what you want. also i did some tests on my mac checking temperatures using this and not using this and it does help.
on 19 July 2011
I am really happy with the laptop stand, it works just as expected and was delivered before the date estimated via email, which is always a bonus! The only bad point I can identify is that the package came with no instructions what so ever, even though this product is simple to figure out, the knowledge that your using it correctly would be nice.
on 7 January 2013
Just what I was looking for.It folds up small enough to go in the computer bag which is what I was after. DON'T BE FOOLED BY ITS SIZE IT DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB OF KEEPING THE LAPTOP RUNNING COOLER.
Downside
Doesn't have a double ended connector so you lose a usb port.Make sure you put it on a flat surface as there is no casing on the underside of the fans.
on 13 November 2010
Does the job. Works ok on 17" best on below 16" If you remove 2 of the legs (thats easy as they are held in with plastic plugs) it causes the laptop to be tilted and even more stable as the front end is on the desk.