- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-901 and 220-902 Paperback – 28 Dec 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Covers 100% of exam objectives, including motherboard components, types of network cables and connectors, laptop hardware, Windows and other operating systems, security threats, prevention methods, and much more...
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools with:
+ 4 custom practice exams
+ More than 200 Electronic flashcards
+ Searchable key term glossary
Your complete guide to preparing for CompTIA A+ Exams 220–901 and 220–902
The CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide is your one–stop resource for complete coverage of Exams 220–901 and 220–902. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam 220–901 and exam 220–902 objectives. You′ll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to superior content including, assessment tests that check exam readiness, objective map, real–world scenarios, hands–on exercises, key topic exam essentials, and challenging chapter review questions. Reinforce what you have learned with the exclusive Sybex online learning environment and test bank, accessible across multiple devices. Get prepared for the CompTIA A+ exam with Sybex.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you′ll be ready for:
- Handling storage devices and peripherals
- Setting up wired, wireless, and SOHO networks
- Working with laptops, smartphones, tablets, and e–readers
- Troubleshooting hardware and networks
- Managing different versions of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Securing all types of networks
- Communicating effectively and professionally
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex′s superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http://sybextestbanks.wiley.com, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 4 practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you′re ready to take the certification exam. 240 questions total!
- More than 200 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
About the Author
Quentin Docter started in the IT industry as a tech support agent for Packard Bell in 1994. Since then he has worked in tech support, network administration, consulting, training, web development, and project management. During his career, he has achieved certifications from CompTIA (including A+), Microsoft, Cisco, Novell, and Sun Microsystems. He is the author of several books. Emmett Dulaney, A+, Network+, Security+, MCT, is an assistant professor who has written several certification books on Windows, Security, IT project management, and UNIX. He is also a well–known certification columnist for Certification Magazine and Campus Technology. Toby Skandier, A+, Network+, i–Net+, Server+, is founder of Talskan Technologies, LLC, a technical education provider.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews