- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Faith Library Publications (3 Feb. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0892764031
- ISBN-13: 978-0892764037
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 0.4 x 21.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 436,654 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Commonsense Guide to Fasting Paperback – 3 Feb 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You need to read the whole book and get past the shocker at the beginning to receive the full measure of the blessing. If you want your fasting to be effective then this book is highly recommended. I've read it a couple of times and now my friends are reading it as well.
It's time we knew what the Bible teaches on fasting and prayer. The book isn't what you think, it's better!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I thank God for the life and ministry of Kenneth Hagin. Always love the practical examples and testimonies that bring Gods word and His Anointing to life. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Isi
Excellent book - Relieves the pressure that can be put on followersPublished 17 months ago by Roy E Jones
Any information on fasting sensibly is useful. Thank you.Published 20 months ago by SUSAN RUTH HARMAN
i didn't find the info i was looking for, this book was very uselessPublished 21 months ago by dikice
Excellent book and inspirational would recommend and a great writerPublished 22 months ago by sharmzie
Easy to digest and understand. Most recommended for new believers and anyone struggling with the idea of fasting.
Will defiantly read against.