- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Random House Business (1 July 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847940277
- ISBN-13: 978-1847940278
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.9 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 60 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 38,639 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Common Sense Rules: What you really need to know about business Paperback – 1 Jul 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A refreshingly sensible look at an area plagued by hype and mythology" (Management Today)
"Many insights into what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur" (Independent)
"For fans of straight-talking sass and common-sense wisdom" (Harper's Bazaar)
"Common Sense Rules wages a war on business cliches and counters them with the simple truths that she says have guided her decisions" (City A.M.)
Common-sense business advice from the straight-talking DragonSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave up a quarter way through this book (something I rarely do) because I was bored. This is a half biography and half how to succeed in business.
The problem is it just turns over the same old stuff, page after page. Sorry Deborah, writing just 'aint your thing'
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews