Customer reviews

on 22 June 2013
This book is well written and discusses various consumer laws (which is why I bought it). It covers the sale of goods, supply of services, distance selling, misrepresentation, unfair practices, agency and consumer credit.

It doesn't go into a huge amount of detail but for non legal people it will certainly set you on the right path if you have a particular problem. As will most legal textbooks the book won;t stay in date for too long as new law is always coming out - e.g the Consuemr Rights Bill will affect a lot of the content of this book.
on 24 August 2014
ideal
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 November 2014
Totally relates to my course, and has all the information I need to know the basics.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 October 2013
I bought this book for my commercial law course and I find this book very helpful. The concepts of commercial law are clearly explained which renders me better understanding on this area of law.

A big thanks to Professor Paul Dobson.