- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Osprey Publishing (7 Sept. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1472830407
- ISBN-13: 978-1472830401
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.7 x 18.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 130,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Commando Pocket Manual: 1940-1945 Hardcover – 7 Sep 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A fascinating insight into the training of the special service volunteer soldiers who formed the Commandos.
About the Author
Chris Westhorp is an experienced freelance editor, writer and researcher. Formerly of Arms and Armour Press and Duncan Baird Publishing, he is a specialist interest in military history and aviation.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews