Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Command Small Kitchen Utensils Wire Hooks Value Pack (17067-VP)
|Price:||£8.75 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Designed to hold utensils or other items with smaller hanging holes
- Easy to put up - no need for nails or screws
- Easy to remove - stretch release technology leaves no surface damage
- Each hook holds up to 225 g (1/2 lb)
- Dimensions - (W x H x D) 40 x 20 x 20 mm
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Give household, kitchen and personal items a place to live with the Command Kitchen Utensil Wire Hooks, a damage-free solution for hanging items in your home and office. These sturdy hooks hold up to 225 g or 1/2 lb. Thanks to the Command adhesive strips, you can mount and remount the hooks without damaging your walls - no nails, screws or tape required. Command Kitchen Utensil Wire Hooks can be used on a variety of surfaces too including paint, wood, metal, glass and tiles.
The slim yet durable wire hooks are suitable for many household and kitchen items. Keep brushes and dustpans organised in your utility closet. In the kitchen, dedicate a few hooks for your aprons and baking and cooking utensils to make food preparation easier.
These hooks can also help you organise your personal items. Hang umbrellas, dog leashes and extra keys in a convenient place. Mount some hooks by your dressing table or bathroom mirror to keep your necklaces and bracelets tangle-free and accessible.
Applying Command Kitchen Utensil Wire Hooks to just about any flat, clean surface is very easy. Allow the adhesive strip an hour to set after application and you'll be ready to hang up any item up to 225 g or 1/2 lb. An alternative to nails, screws or tape, Command Adhesive holds on strongly, yet removes cleanly without leaving any sticky residue or stains behind.
To remove, simply grasp the hook and stretch the Command Strip straight down until the base and strip release from the wall. With Command Hooks redecorating or relocating items is easier than ever.
Command is a trademark of 3M Company.
9 Command Kitchen Utensil Wire Hooks (small) with 12 Command Adhesive Strips (small)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
These are good for hanging a lot of things that aren't very heavy.
We use them in our kitchen to hang some of our cooking utensils and heat resistant mats and oven gloves. Can be used on a wall to hold keys for example.
Good things about these hooks are as follows:
- The hooks are free swinging; meaning that if you wanted to, you could secure them to the underside of a cabinet, for example, and the hook then dangles down for you to hang your items from there as opposed to against the side of a cabinet or appliance etc.
- The Command strips are powerful and no mess when removing; if the surface is *properly* cleaned before use (I was lazy once and regretted it, after cleaning it sticks a charm) you will find that these sticky tabs, not just for this product, will stick and hold an incredible amount for their size. But when you remove them by pulling the tab *parallel* to the surface (important to do that) then they just peel right off and don't damage even paint.
- These are white and so blend away or can be coloured by a paint or varnish if you wanted to hide them.
- The value for these hooks is quite good.
- There aren't as many spare tabs as I would have liked. You get 9 hooks and 12 tabs allowing 3 mistakes. It's not too bad but a few more would have been nice.
so be warned
Thi scompany also sent wrong goods not ordered by me and still have not sorted out the returns
At least I was not charged for them
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very bright purple - if you like your hooks unobtrusive then try another variety.
Command is a reputable brand of course, and we've used their products happily for... Read more
These hooks are handy for light duties, they are simple to apply once you know how, despite following the instructions I ended up wasting my first adhesive strip. Read morePublished 7 days ago by I don't have a pen name
These small hooks come with double sided sticky pads so you can stick to them the wall. This process is pretty easy and I found they stuck perfectly to a painted wall (And didn't... Read morePublished 12 days ago by The Soft Machine Operator
I've tried a few different command hooks but these are my favourites. I much prefer the wire hook than the molded plastic ones as some of the things I want to hang have quite... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Skelf
These are nice little hooks and stick well. I've got 7 stuck to one side of a door surround in the utility room, to hold leads and collars with up to 3 leads on each hook. Read morePublished 21 days ago by EEEE
This works so well. I have a particularly heavy clock that I wanted hanging (it kept falling down) and so far so good this has kept it up.Published 24 days ago by A Faithful Amazon Customer
I've not used Command hooks before but found them easy to use. This is a pack of three small hooks, each hook will only hold 0. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Lesley70
Super strong. I use these for hanging my straightners and also my hairdryer on the side of my dressing table.Published 25 days ago by Mumtotwo