- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend £20.00 or more on All office products and stationery excluding print supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code OFFICE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Command Medium and Large Picture Hanging Strips Value Pack, 4 pairs medium, 8 pairs large
|Deal Price:||£8.79 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.20 (20%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The easy way to hang your pictures - no need for nails or screws
- Strips lock into position making it easy to unlock, straighten and reposition wonky frames
- Suitable for most smooth surfaces including painted walls, tiles, metal and wood
- Strips remove cleanly without leaving holes, marks or sticky residue
- Medium strips hold up to 5.4kg in weight, Large strips hold up to 7.2kg in weight
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Command Picture Hanging Strips are ideal for hanging framed photos, canvases and artwork without causing damage to your walls. They're easy to apply, with no need for nails or tools and are suitable for most smooth surfaces.
The strips lock together to hold strongly – medium strips hold up to 5.4kg and large strips up to 7.2kg! When you’re ready for a change, the strips are easily removed without damaging the surface underneath – no holes, damaged paint work or sticky residue.
Hang large canvases and framed prints with no need for power-tools! When you want to move items around it’s easy to remove and reposition the strips and you won’t be left with holes to fill or paint to patch up - making Command Picture Hanging Strips a great solution for decorating rented accommodation.
Taking down your pictures is easy, simply hold the bottom corners of the frame and lift from the bottom, gently easing it away from the wall. To remove the Command Picture Hanging Strips, lightly press the top of the strip and pull the tab straight down, slowly stretching it until the strip releases from the wall.
All of these instructions are detailed on the back of the pack.
4 pairs of Medium Picture Hanging Strips and 8 pairs of Large Picture Hanging Strips
From the manufacturer
Command Picture Hanging Strips Value Pack
No more nail holes, cracked plaster or sticky residue. Command Picture Hanging Strips make decorating quick and easy. One click tells you Picture Hanging Strips are locked in and holding tight. Best of all, when you are ready to take down or move your pictures, they come off cleanly - no nail holes, cracked plaster or sticky residue. Command Picture Hanging Strips come in three sizes: Small strips hold most 8" x 10" frames, medium strips hold most 18" x 24" frames and large strips hold most 24" x 36" frames. Also available are Command Frame Stabilizer Strips which keep picture frames level even if hung by nails. Contains 6 sets. Holds up to 3 pounds per set.
- Damage-Free Hanging
- No nail holes
- Weight Capacity: 3 pounds per set
- Size: Medium
- Colour: White
- Package Contents: 6 sets
- Holds strongly and removes cleanly
- Picture locks in place
- Works on a variety of surfaces
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
One word of advice: read the instruction before on how to remove them. You have to pull the part sticking on the wall sideways as indicated by the arrow. If you pull too hard on the velcro, then you can cause the wall paint to come off, so be a bit careful when taking things off...
Obviously, you need to take account of the weight of the picture you're hanging (information is given in the product packaging), but this alone isn't enough. In my experience, after a year or so, pictures lose their grip on the wall. We've had to re-frame one, and re-glaze another. A couple of others have fallen down onto upholstered furniture and survived, others have simply slipped (see picture of a vertically arranged display).
Now seeking a solution that actually works, and that I can have confidence in..