- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 936 KB
- Print Length: 124 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JRGCFLA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#169,305 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #26 in Kindle Store > Books > Computing > Networking > System Administration > Linux & UNIX Administration
- #27 in Kindle Store > Books > Computing > Operating Systems > Linux
- #76 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > Web-server Software > UNIX & Linux Operating Systems > Linux Distributions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.99|
Save £6.15 (68%)
Command Line Kung Fu: Bash Scripting Tricks, Linux Shell Programming Tips, and Bash One-liners Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really love how easy Linux is and this is why most of us can't get to grips with it as we are used to the way Windows works (or doesn't most of the time).
It isn't a large book but it doesn't need to be as all the commands you will ever need to manage a Linux environment are in there and they don't take up much room on the page!
I would definitely recommend this book not only to the newbies but also the pros as there is something for everyone and it is a useful quick reference. As an added bonus there is a free gift which is a useful list of all the Linux alternatives to your Windows favourite apps to get you started on your Linux migration. I love this book, it is my go to reference when I get stuck even before searching the web as I know it will be in there and easy to understand.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?