on 3 June 2017
This storyline starts with a mistrust between a photographer and a stranger who she thinks is trying to mug her. He mistrust is a major issue but meeting NAT changes everything for the better. True love developed with a slight trust issues on both side that threatens to break their happiness. A shock pregnancy and a shock TV appearance of her lover and his ex fiancee brings hurtful meeting that ends in near tragedy. But true love prevails bringing them back together happiness and a marriage seals their love for each other good story holds you feel you want to read more.
on 4 April 2017
I just couldnt finish it, it started off ok but then things just happened too quickly i found it silly and the "steamy" scenes were so cheesy they made me cringe!
Hot romantic read that has you swooning

This is one of those books were you can tuck your self away and put a do not disturb sign on the door. Not only is this romantic but hot as hell

A man who absolutely dotes on his woman spoils her with lavish gifts whisks her away to paradise and not only is he a romantic hes a hot actor no wonder there at it like rabbits.

There's also a little bit of drama thrown into this plot its not all sickly sweet.

Great weekend chilling read
on 23 September 2013
This book is a full on romance, with great friendships.
This is the first book in the `With me in Seattle series'.
The story line was gripping and keeps you interested until the very end, wonderful characters with lots of banter they really gel well together as a group.

Luke is a total hottie, with a little possessive streak loved the thing with Brad over his pictures. You would go away with Luke any time he is such a nice guy.

Nat and Luke have wonderful chemistry and a sexy heat about them they make a great couple. The sex scenes are well written and there is lots of sex!

The relationship between Jules and Nat is one every girl would wish for, i loved them so much. The way Jules's family is with Nat is wonderful, Jules's family rocks and she has so many hot brothers, there are so many more potential stories with these guys.
I like that we got some of Luke POV at the end.

This is just a all round beautiful romance full of beautiful men and women and i cannot wait to read more from this series.
on 26 October 2017
If I'm honest the storyline... nothing special. It's all been done before.

There were soooo many times throughout that I wanted to give up with this one... but ever the schtickler for having to finish a book... I did.

I personally felt that the storyline was stretched far too much and would have been much better being shorter
on 15 August 2017
Wow what a fantastic story line, I had to grab the tissues a few times. I can't wait to read more from Kristen Proby. Definitely read the collection.
on 20 November 2017
Have read this book multiple times I just love the story and characters. Nat has scars from her past and has never been in a serious relationship and Luke is far too used to people taking advantage of him, but when they meet the just can’t stay apart ! I love Jules and her family too.
on 21 May 2017
Thoroughly great read. Beginning of a wonderful series of books. The characters work well and the writing flows.
on 28 August 2016
Really enjoyed this story, both very caring and beautiful people. The ups and downs of getting to know each other make an interesting read!
on 4 May 2015
I've just read this book for the second time,it was one of the first books I read when I really started reading 2 years ago. I love the love story but find it to be really cheesy but I will be reading the rest in the series again as I did enjoy them.