Size: Size 10|Colour: MOD Brown|Change

on 2 May 2014
Great boots fit as expected, quite well made considering the price.very similar style and quality to more expensive brands that I normally buy.

update: after a few months the sole collapsed making them incredibly uncomfortable
on 12 March 2017
I usually buy Magnums, but the price can be prohibitive. Read the reviews for this boot and I'm not disappointed. A solid and comfy boot, and great for the price!
on 16 May 2017
Good value for money. Cheaply made and cheap to buy.
on 26 April 2017
OK for light wear but my son used them for a two day route march with air cadets and they were not up to it. His feet were soaked when it rained. Soles wore right through and colour wore/washed off.
on 1 May 2017
Excellent boots they fit perfectly highlty recommend them
on 1 March 2017
They were for my daughter. She found then a good fit and fit for their purpose.
on 7 January 2017
These are decent quality, I say decent because there are quite a few loose threads on the stitching (I shall add pictures soon) and inside the boot above where your toes go it's all bubbley , I don't know why that is, I do also feel like they may have just been in storage for a long time the condition of the box can also support that claim.

IMPORTANT: I'm a size 6 a d after reading the reviews saying how it's a narrow boot a decided to get a size 7 and i made the right choice because I tell you now a size 6 would not have fit, also they arrived next day and I didn't pay for next day delivery so that's a bonus

Conclusion: Nice boots and I do recommend them despite the few minor flaws as they don't really pull away from the product
on 8 May 2014
I bought these boots direct from the manufacturer for 47 pounds including postage and was disappointed from the off. They are smaller than all other size 7 boots i have worn and came with two flimsy right sided paper-ish insoles. i decided they'd be fine with decent insoles and stupidly decided to keep them. However when i put quality sorbothane insoles into them to make them comfy i realised my feet would suffer as they became torturously tight. My own fault i suppose for not sending back for a larger size. For the price advertised on here they are a decent buy.
on 13 July 2014
The design of these boots is ok but they are ridiculously small. Buy at least one size larger than you take.
on 30 December 2014
A Good boot, but too narrow, i went up one size which was good in length but too narrow, a shame, but refund excepted.