Size: 6 UK|Colour: Multicolor (Black/Light Grey)|Change
Price:£21.90 - £42.47

on 1 June 2016
The sandals are great but given the large size ordered (14) they didn't seem to allow for the possible width needed. The velcro was really inadequate in scope for width. I got round this by using electrical tape to tape the sandals at the right width for my sons feet!
on 5 July 2014
I gave these one star because you can't submit a review without a star rating.

They will do OK I suppose, though not till I cut the utterly hideous bright red (hanging?) tabs off the back straps.

They look very expensive for what they are when you have them in front of you. Very cheap, nasty sandals indeed. I won't be buying another pair and suggest that others give them a miss. It will be a nice surprise if they don't fall apart almost immediately. I would send them back but as I am in France for the foreseeable future, but I can't be arsed.

If the seller is buying these from Vietnam at any more than a couple of quid a pair they are being ripped off and customers are certainly paying far too much buying them at the marked price. They don't look any better than my 3 year old Lidl examples which cost less than £8.

I hope this review saves some people some money.
on 22 September 2013
Good looking and nice price, slightly on the long size but also somewhat narrow. The sole is soft and confortable and it has harder material on the bottom to make it sturdier. The issue is with the straps, which are hard (they brake in after some time), but narrow so the 1st velcro does not have a lot of purchase, which could become an issue in a more challenging hike.
on 11 June 2016
These are the perfect summer sandals for my son, for water sports and also for wearing about on a daily basis, they're light and fit perfectly. I wasn't expecting much as this is the first time I've bought foot wear online and I thought the size might be different, however not so. I would recommend these sandals for comfort, very light and seem to be well made as in will last a few summers
on 16 July 2013
These looked good but had to return as they are poorly made. I am UK size 10 and these were more like size 11 in length and size 9 in width. I wept like a yellow hag when I deboxed these - I really needed them to be good on time for my summer holiday. Now I'll have to make do with my burgundy espadrilles.
on 15 June 2014
These are very cool, comfortable and look good. I plan to wear them when we go on holiday next week.
on 4 June 2015
The most uncomfortable shoes I've ever wore. I threw the pair after two days suffering.
on 14 June 2015
Anyone with a wide foot or high instep, the straps could be longer.
on 11 July 2014