Customer reviews

Baby Touch & Feel Colours and Shapes (Baby Touch and Feel)
Format: Board book|Change

on 21 March 2017
Maybe not that much touch and feel as I was expecting. Otherwise good product.
on 2 January 2013
Got this book since the other book, Baby Animals (DK Touch and Feel), is my girl's favourite, since about 9 months she would pick it, sit down turning pages and feeling the textures by herself. So I thought I would get another one with new textures and more colours and different types of images not just animals.

This book is smaller in size, it has 14 pages but all the textures except the 'bumpy orange' are 2 types aluminium foil or silky textile, and so small it's hard to find them and baby likes to see the colourful images but no interest in touching and does not play with this book.

There are no 'scaly', 'sandy', 'sticky' textures as decription says, shiny aluminium and silky textile is all that you get
on 11 March 2011
Very good, solid product as most DK books. Very good, all that I expected but not more. Description of the product on the site allows you fully imagine what you will get at the end. Very nice educational but I believe it could be better. Still I do plan to get the other books in this series as they books my baby plays nicely.
on 27 August 2010
my daughter has 3 of these books they are great
lovely clear colourful pictures
a cute size
lovely textures
on 26 November 2011
This book is great, it is touch and feel and has great colourful illustrations. My 5 month old spent ages just turning the pages which she found easy with this book which I believe was very beneficial. She has now moved on to pop up books but I think this book really grabbed her interest.
on 22 February 2017
I bought this for my baby and am a bit disappointed in its content. The colours and shapes are not accompanied by what I think are suitable or simple examples. Still she does like to touch it as it is a good size for young babies.
on 26 August 2015
Really poor touch and feel books, was expecting textures on the page like the 'Its not my' books, but hardly any texture on pages. Book doesn't flow, and seems very random. 1 year gets bored.
on 3 May 2015
Have introduced this book to the baby who is four months old today. He stares at each page. The colours catch his eye, especially the prime colours and stripes. Good quality book.
on 12 March 2014
I bought this for my 6months sun, he loves this book and he loves touching the shapes. has bright colors and very catching to his eyes. We read it every day.

Thanks
on 6 October 2012
A good first talk about book. Object that are easily recognisable with clear colours. Given as a present and kept Mum and baby amused for a while in the middle of the party!