on 19 December 2014
i bought this for my 3 year olds toys to go into, i wish i'd saved my money. its the worst buy ive ever made. i have had to clue all the parts together along with extra screws. its still not the best it coukd be. its a real shame too as i love the look and size but not a good buy.
on 10 November 2014
Realy happy with the quality,alot more than i expected.Delivery was on time.
on 3 July 2014
Beautful product and so easy to but together would reccomend this seller
on 28 November 2014
This is not to do with the product but more about the customer support. I would of really liked this for my baby's new bedroom. However, it was not to be. I live in Europe and even though it says that it will deliver to Europe. I received a reply that says sorry we do not ship to the country where I live and anyway it will get damaged. This could of been quite easily rectified. Was a shame really as I liked the product.
on 14 December 2014
It arrived earlier than expected and looks great in my grandsons bedroom. Just the right size for the space I had.
on 16 August 2014
Nice cabinet, but there were missing parts, which I gave had sent to me now.
on 14 February 2015
Brilliant product. Very good value for money and looks even better in real life. Very pleased.
on 29 December 2014
very handy. easy to assemble and looks nice. kids love it and it holds all their junk
on 8 April 2015
A little wobbly when assembled. Wood glue seems to have helped though.
on 21 January 2016
Worst buy I ever made, poor quality and fell apart after weeks