on 2 May 2017
Only had 1 fail on me but an excellent buy will buy again and prints were better than using original Epson carts
on 11 March 2017
great product
on 4 January 2014
absolutely useless, I purchased a set of these cartridges from Colour Direct by accident, I had used them before but ordered double capacity inks, they were terrible. They ran out quicker than normal cartridges, I purchased another brand of cartridge after using these, the other brand were brilliant, by accident I ordered another set of cartridges from Colour Direct again.
You start using them and within 4 or 5 A4 pages they are showing empty, when you take them out they are half full with ink. I put them in several times to see if they would work and they will not be accepted by the printer.
I complained to the supplier before and they gave me some instructions, I carried these out exactly and they still didn't work.
I know it is not the printer because I have used other suppliers on Amazon and their cartridges have worked until they are completely empty. I just hope I never use these again. I have wasted so much money.
on 19 November 2012
Must say i have never had any luck before with non epson cartridges i have epson stylus SX235W
But i was amazed i replaced my Epson black cartridge with these and they Worked !! No hassle
just accepted the cartridge straight away - Thank you so much i am really pleased and will reorder
very soon. Defintely recommend at last a solution to over inflated ink replacement prices +++
on 2 October 2014
Great
on 30 September 2013
I was told that these were compatible with my Epson SX235W printer, but now they won't work, so I am out all the money I invested to buy them!
on 22 October 2012
Easy to fit and good ink quality for everyday printing. Not great for photos but my printer ain't good for photos even with epson inks. Definitely the way to go as buying real epson inks would cost me more than I paid for the printer!
on 9 December 2012
Quite happy with printing quality result. Just I did not expect them to run out of ink so quickly. Printed out 7 A4 size photos and that's it. Otherwise printed images were good quality.
on 8 November 2012
They work well and it is so much less cost! Certainly compatible with my printer, which was my main worry. Delivered promptly.
on 23 January 2014
very fast delivery. far cheaper than the price that epson r charging. have just used black for the moment. as that is the only one that i have run out of, and it fitted into my printer like a glove. i can definetly recommend colour direct.