on 13 August 2015
Works for my WF-2540. The printer recognises them as non-genuine but allows you to continue using them, you also get a message everytime you print warning you that Epson branded cartridges are better.

The colour quality appears okay but I haven't used it a great deal. If you don't really need colour printing but your printer won't print with just a Black cartridge then these are a great value workaround.
on 23 April 2016
It works. Epson was under attack to have monopoly on the use of original inks, therefore on new printers they are now allow us to use third party inks like this. Brilliant print results as well. I print a lot of photos with these.
on 12 June 2014
Printer sometimes shows a message that the inks aren't original but always gives you the option to click the continue button. Just do that and they work fine. My daughter uses them for her A level photography printing and she is happy with the results.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 December 2014
Superb value and extremely good quality cartridges. Purchased them for my Epson WF-2530. I simply cannot understand why anyone would pay the rediculous cost of originals when these cartridges work so well. These are my second purchase.give them a try....you will surely be delighted.
One person found this helpful
on 28 March 2018
good quality for the price
on 27 August 2016
I defy anyone to tell the difference from the genuine item just by looking
on 5 June 2015
Cartridges fit perfectly in my Epson WF 2660, Ignore warning about not been genuine cartridges when loading not a problem.
Colours are perfect so can not go wrong at these prices.
on 16 August 2016
For what I use them for, they print good. would probably not use them for photos.
on 2 October 2016
Delivered without issue. Cartridges are good value and does exactly what's needed.
on 8 September 2016
Not good for a printer, cheap cases that often leak....Poor.