on 5 April 2014
These cartridges are meant to be compatible, but I have had a lot of trouble with these.

I put them in and took them out again, without success.

I know computing really well, but I was at a loss with these.

I've contacted the seller, but no joy.
on 23 April 2014
I installed the inks, they all registered except for the cyan cartridge. When I tried to reinstall, the cartridge leaked into my printer and all on my hands. After a very long clean up, I had to reinstall my original ink.
on 23 May 2015
Installed all 4 cartridges in HP Photosmart 5520 at once. At first print job, nothing. Then, after going into the printer manager and solemnly confessing 4 times that I had bought and installed counterfeit product, and reading all the dire warnings of impending doom because I didn't buy overpriced originals, and agreeing to accept whatever fate befell me, it produced a test print of outstanding quality. Yet again, the house didn't fall down, I wasn't visited by a plague of zombies, my printer didn't explode and the cats didn't die (not sure that last one wasn't actually a desirable consequence).

So yes - works in HP Photosmart 5520, but you may have to confirm to your printer manager that you want to proceed with these cartridges, possibly invalidate your warranty and invite the end of the world.
on 22 April 2014
Two of the four cartridges ordered and supplied leaked profusely and, thereofre, I didn't bother even nstalling the other two. Goods were returned to the supplier, a refund of costs was sought and duly received. The supplier could not supply a replacement.
on 6 July 2016
They arrived in a robust box. I have been buying these for months and they used to arrive in a puffed envelope; now they look more professional in a box! I recommend these to many people and have had no problems whatsoever using these colours. It would be great if the colours could be sold individually as run out of Cyan more for some reason!
on 14 May 2014
I have been using Hp inks for the last 2 years on my Hp Deskjet 3070A thinking nothing else would be better , How wrong am i , been paying about £21 average for Hp inks , not only are ColourDirect inks less than half the price , they also print better and you get more ink . Well Happy.
on 20 February 2016
Good product, I was a bit sceptical about using generic cartridges but they actually work really well. Did have a small issue with one of the cartridges not working but it was dealt with swiftly and courteously. I will definitely be ordering from here again.
on 17 November 2015
Even though they were classed as compatible inks for the printer I use, I prefer to use original ones designed for the machine. Still good value for money and fit for purpose. Would not buy again though.
on 28 April 2014
very pleased with these so far,other non genuine cartridges have run out very quickly and been a waste of money.photos printed so far have been great :)
on 28 March 2015
Really pleased with these inks. Although they r a different/cheaper make, they work just as good as the real thing in our printer. Why any one would want to spend silly money on inks when these work just as good is beyond me. I could buy 4 lots of these for the price of 1 lot in the shops. Would reccomend