on 17 May 2017
Wonderful. Bought for a present. The kid loved it. Fitted perfectly. Great price.
on 17 March 2017
Great success. Our very tall nine year old looked great in it with a white t-shirt and aviator sunglasses! Very Tom Cruise in Top Gun.
on 15 April 2017
Excellent purchase.
on 5 November 2015
It was purchased for my nephew to turn into a Ghostbusters halloween costume, and it really did look pretty good once the badges had been replaced. All I can say is my nephew looked the part.
on 25 August 2016
Great quality and really well designed/ made. I bought this for my son who is 5 but he is tall for his age so I went for the 7-8 thinking that he would have room to grow into it. It fit him perfectly so I would say that it is on the small side of a 7- 8. He absolutely loves it though!
on 6 March 2014
A really top quality item - much better than I expected. Great detail and my grandsons were delighted with their suits.
on 11 May 2016
This product is of a high quality and real value for money i think. My little boy loves it.
on 19 December 2015
Perfect a little on the big side but was perfect for my sons Halloween costume
on 22 February 2016
Perfect, better quality than expected, excellent fit for my 10 year old.
on 1 October 2015
My Son loves it, great that its big as it will last longer for him.