on 12 March 2015
Just received this today and very pleased with the look of it, I just hope my wife likes it. Just to let people know the Bracelet comes with a gift box so don't do as I did and ordered gift boxes for the Bracelet and a Necklas from the same company. Would recommend this product and the box it came in.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 May 2014
I have received the bracelet and tried it on but have not had it long enough to tell you about wear. It looks a lot better in real life than a picture so I am very pleased.
6 people found this helpful
on 1 February 2014
Love it. Husband bought it for my birthday. As I wear both gold and silver jewellery, this bracelet matched both metals. Its not light weight and cheap like some that I have looked at. Comfortable fit and strong. Looks a lot more expensive. Highly recommended.
6 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2013
I had been looking for a two colour gold bracelet for some time. This is a' fine 'bracelet rather than 'chunky' a nice length, . i love the style and am delighted with it.
7 people found this helpful
on 17 June 2017
Bought this for my mother-in-law and she was over the moon with it. She loves it so much it has never been off her wrist.
on 7 May 2018
very good pleased with it
on 6 August 2013
I love my gold bracelet it is very,very pretty, rather delicate but beautifully crafted I was tempted to buy another one like it I like it so much. Thank you very much indeed
4 people found this helpful
on 12 January 2018
I love the bracelet
It's very dainty
on 5 September 2017
I have had nothing but trouble with this bracelet, its been in for repair twice and once again it has broken i can not wear it anymore. Mrs pool
on 23 June 2014
This two colour gold and diamond wave bracelet is so beautiful. It looks glamorous when wearing it. I would recommend this to any woman.
2 people found this helpful