on 1 April 2015
I haven't needed to use these as yet but I do not expect to have any problems as I have used similar inks in the past in a different printer and have found that they give as good a result as the genuine Canon inks but at a considerably smaller price. As far as I am concerned, using these inks is a no brainer.
on 17 October 2015
Excellent ink cartridges at a sensible price. These are good quality and have worked without a hitch in my printer. I rapidly used up the Canon cartridges supplied with my new printer and these have been remarkably good an are lasting far longer than the original ones. I'm using an A3 Canon Pixma IP8500 and have been printing a large number of A3 sized poster prints. The cartridges are fairly complex with a red LED confirming that they have been recognised by the printer. So I was pleasantly surprised when they all lit up when I replaced the used ones. Very fast delivery too. I will continue buying from Colour Direct as the service and this product is 5 star.
on 5 June 2014
As good as Canon cartridges excellent for the price, the print out can not tell between these and canon ones.
on 4 October 2015
What a bargain. I have now bought 3 lots. The colour quality is excellent for both day to day printing as well as photos. They certainly last a lot longer than the original ones supplied with the printer. The cost difference between this and the branded is nearly 4 fold. Would definetly recommend it.
on 23 August 2014
Had these a while and they've lasted well. Wouldn't know that they aren't canon originals, they print good photos.
on 30 July 2016
Bought 2 sets of XL for my Canon MG 7550, they all lit up but the magentas will not print . Bought them a couple of months ago and just about to use now so out of time for return. Complete waste of money. Will only buy originals now expensive I know but at least they will work.
on 9 May 2016
Works well on my Canon MG7550.
This was great after so many compatibles have failed on so many printers over the years.
on 8 June 2015
Excellent set of inks, the print quality is just as good as the genuine inks. The yield is good too. Highly recommend.
on 7 February 2015
Very good value for money cartridges. The quality of print is the same standard as buying Canon cartridges.
on 23 July 2015
No problems with these inks, Printer works very well with them.