NIUTOP 72 Colored Pencils, Marco Raffine fine art oil based Drawing Pencils For Artist Sketch / Adult Coloring Books/Secret Garden Coloring Book ,Enchanted Forest, and Lost Ocean Coloring Book
|Price:||£14.98 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- [CE Authenticated] High quality drawing pencils for writing, drawing and sketching.
- Beautifully crafted with recycled wood, which is environmentally friendly and non- toxic.
- High print effect, smooth when using them, which is a wonderful pencil set for coloring Secret Garden, Enchanted Forest, and Lost Ocean Coloring Book.
- Set of 72 Assorted Colors - A great gift idea for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Children's Day!
- 72 Multi-colours, white, lemon yellow, yellow, red, purple, charcoal, blue, black and much more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Why did you choose this colored pencils?
1. Oily color pencil, is a good tool for freehand drawing
2. Made of high-quality Environmentally friendly material which is healthy
3. Strong tip prevents breaking for a longer life for your pencil
4. Provides colorful, extra-smooth lines in rough drafts, sketches and pencil illustrations
5. The print effect is clear, uniform in color, not easy to fade
6. It's the best choice of giving friends and for yourself
- Material: wood
- Length: 17.50 cm - Quantity: 72
- Color: 72 colors
**For Children 3 years old and above
co Fine Art Color Pencils
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I’ve recently rediscovered the art of colouring and I am thoroughly enjoying myself, having been sent these wonderful art/colouring pencils and buying myself 3 different adult colouring books, its much fun! and extremely relaxing.
These pencils far outweigh in quality the pencils I bought myself initially from here and they remain unused in a different pencil case since these arrived. They are so much better. I hadn’t realised that there were differing qualities with colouring pencils, I mean a pencil is a pencil right? nope, I was wrong. These are so much easier and nicer to colour in with.
The pencils (pack of 36) arrived in a very attractive box that I am still currently housing the pencils in, as the box is really nice and I can just tip them out at the end and that makes it easier to select my chosen colour. The depth of colour is superb! much better than the more expensive pencils I had previously bought, which was indeed a big surprise.
The are anti-breakage and as I have pressed on really hard a few times already with these pencils, I do feel that claim is true. I guess it also refers to in the sharpening process too though, so hopefully when I do come to sharpen one of them they won’t break. I find a good quality sharpener tends to reduce the likelihood of that though too.
Featuring a hexagonal shape, they are extremely comfortable to hold and to colour in with. Much more comfortable than round bodied pencils.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this on Tuesday 7th and it took three days to ship. I am very impatient so I was worried that it wouldn't arrive within the predicted date (Saturday 11th - Tuesday 14th). Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great colors, good blandig. I used before other brand of penciles but these are the best so far.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really lovely pencils good to work with and great for blending and build up of colour wound definitely recommend and would buy againPublished 4 months ago by chelly
I am so glad I took time to read what had been said about this set of pencils they are brill and are dam good value for money i am now enjoying do my coloring these pencils are so... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mrs S E Norton