- Paperback: 85 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd (US) (8 April 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0887400647
- ISBN-13: 978-0887400643
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,354,351 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Color Perception in Art Paperback – 8 Apr 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
A unique combination of scientist, artist, theoretician and pragmatist, Faber Birren's extensive career has spanned more than 30 years. His writings fill 24 books and hundreds of articles. Color Perception in Art is an essential book that will be consulted again and again by all artists, designers, teachers and students who seek original and compelling possibilities in color.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com