- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (26 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415672821
- ISBN-13: 978-0415672825
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 14 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,430,827 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Colloquial Panjabi: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series) Paperback – 26 Apr 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
The author is a native speaker of Panjabi. He has a Ph.D. in lingustics and has many years’ experience of teaching Panjabi, Hindi, Urdu and English and of research in second language learning by adults. He is the author and co-author of several books and research papers.