Customer reviews

on 29 December 2016
Used on my Mulberry Bayswater. Perfect has protected it really well, no marks so far. Really easy to apply and doesn't leave any odour or discolouration
on 22 January 2017
I used to use this on all my shoes but have since changed to the carbon version as feel this lasts longer and does a better job. In the past I've used this on an expensive bag as recommended by the sales assistant but I find it gives a grubby feeling coating to the leather so will stick to using on shoes.

You can't do very many pairs of shoes with this and it does need to be applied fairly regularly. I'd suggest the carbon version of colonil instead for shoes and the waterproof cream instead of the spray for bags.
on 15 August 2017
Good. Dies what it says on the tin. Shoes totally waterproof.
on 10 April 2017
Great product. Does what it says on the tin!
on 8 August 2017
Good
on 19 June 2016
Great spray for my bags
on 12 June 2016
I use this on my shoes and bags , always worked lovely
on 12 February 2014
Arrived very quickly so very good prompt service. This was recommended for my brand new Cambridge Satchel Bag so i needed to make sure it wasn't going to damage the leather and it didn't.
on 19 July 2017
Excellent
on 29 November 2012
What can I say. Does what it says on the tin. Boots kept out Autumn rain. Never tried to polish afterwards and left them dull. So can not comment on the protection once polished but so far one month further on quite happy.