Collision Repair and Refinishing: A Foundation Course for Technicians Hardcover – 14 Apr 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Chapter 1: Introduction to Collision Repair Chapter 2: Collision Shop Safety Chapter 3: Hand Tools Chapter 4: Power Tools Chapter 5: Welding Procedures and Equipment Chapter 6: Vehicle Construction Chapter 7: Straightening Steel and Aluminum Chapter 8: Body Filler Chapter 9: Trim and Hardware Chapter 10: Estimating Collision Damage Chapter 11: Collision Damage Analysis Chapter 12: Bolted Exterior Panel Replacement Chapter 13: Measuring Structural Damage Chapter 14: Straightening Unibody Chapter 15: Structural Parts Replacement Chapter 16: Full Frame Sectioning/Replacement Chapter 17: Welded Exterior Panel Replacement
About the Author
Alfred Thomas is an associate professor of collision repair at Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. He is also a contributing editor for “Auto Body Repair News, a monthly collision repair technical journal. Mr. Thomas is an ASE Master Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technician and an I-CAR® Platinum™ technician. His educational background includes a Master of Arts degree from Eastern Michigan University, a Bachelor of Science degree from Trevecca Nazarene University, and an Associate of Arts degree from Washtenaw Community College."
Michael Jund taught collision repair for many years at Scott Community College, where he also served as department coordinator and dean of applied technologies. He graduated from the University of South Dakota with a Bachelor of Science degree, and he earned a Master of Science degree from Western Illinois University. Mr. Jund is an ASE Master Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technician and an I-CAR® Platinum™ technician. He now teaches part-time for I-CAR and performs aluminum and steel welding qualification training and testing as well. Mr. Jund has also been an evaluation team leader for NATEF.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Repair
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Automotive > Automobiles
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Automotive > Automotive Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering