Collins Nature Guide - Butterflies and Moths Paperback – 8 Jun 1995
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This new full colour photographic guide to over 150 species of butterfly and moth found in Britain and Europe arranges butterflies by their wing-colour for easy identification.
• Each butterfly is illustrated with at least one close-up colour photograph; additional photographs are provided to show variation between the sexes and how the upper and undersides of the wings differ.
• Each species description includes facts on markings, food, distribution and the time of year the butterfly can be seen.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book with clear photographs and descriptions of each butterfly. Highly recommended.Published 3 months ago by Steleaf
The book arrived promptly well packaged and safe . It is very informative and easy to use . It now has a permanent place in our motor homePublished 11 months ago by lizzinpaul
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Butterflies
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Insects & Spiders
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Invertebrates > Insects
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Insects & Spiders