on 11 June 2013
Would recommend buying this as it's perfect for kids school bags. It measures approx 6"x4" and is just under 1.5" thick, so is not too heavy and probably easier to use than the very small ones you get. It has French - English ,English - French and also has verb tables .
on 12 November 2016
Not exactly the dictionary I was expecting. I thought it was full sized as it didn't say it was pocket sized or mini. It is okay and does the job
on 17 March 2014
I got this for my daughter who is currently doing Spanish. She doesn't use it all that much but that is her not bothering rather than any reflection on the actual book. From what I can see it is nice and simple to use and gives what you would want.
on 14 November 2013
Bought this for my grandson as he is now doing French at school. A little on the heavy side to carry in a school bag but great for home use. Would recommend it.
on 6 May 2016
I use this a lot. It contains most of the everyday words you would need to use together with some verb tenses.
on 24 March 2014
A very good dictionary for secondary school and easy to use. Has French to English one side and vice versa on the other.
on 16 April 2014
This book was very useful and at the back it shows how the word changes depending on the tense and it arrived on time.
on 3 November 2014
I am in year ten about to start my higher tier GCSE writing coursework and was told we were allowed to take a dictionary inside. I bought this expecting a bilingual dictionary that would be mediocre at best considering the price, but was surprised when this fully met my needs. Some of the best features are the 96 pages of verb conjugations, example phrases and tips.
Excellent buy and a complete bargain.
on 23 December 2014
Good value for money. Good size for children however, obviously there aren't all the words you would like to find, not a complete dictionary but some good uses for words.
on 4 April 2014
My daughter loves learning french at school.

She wanted a dictionary of her own rather than use the school ones.