- Hardcover: 84 pages
- Publisher: Collins; New edition edition (3 Mar. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007267290
- ISBN-13: 978-0007267293
- Product Dimensions: 28.2 x 22.6 x 1.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (73 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
131,992 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #13 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Heating, Lighting & Ventilation
- #16 in Books > Home & Garden > Buying & Developing Property > Building Your Own Home > Plumbing
- #49 in Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Environmental Engineering
Collins Complete Plumbing and Heating Hardcover – 3 Mar 2008
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Albert Jackson is an acclaimed writer on DIY, home improvement and maintenance. He is co-author of many bestselling books, including the Collins Complete DIY Manual, Collins Complete Woodworker’s Manual, Collins Care and Repair of Antiques and the Collins Good Wood series.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm disappointed, the book is advertised as "An extension of the international bestselling Collins Complete DIY Manual" in fact, from what I can tell it is a direct copy of the plumbing chapters from the Complete DIY Manual. There may be the addition of a couple of notes or comments, but the bulk of the information is not new.
If you already have the Complete DIY manual, don't bother with this one too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For some unfathomable reason, this book completely ignores small-bore (9/10mm) plumbing as often found on heating systems. Read morePublished 6 months ago by G
Great investment & easy to understand guide - very useful resource.Published 7 months ago by Klondike Pete
So basic, It is basically a section from the "Complete diy manual" shows you how to cut pipe ect Total rubbish and I am not a plumberPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Returned, as I had previously bought the Collins Complete DIY Manual, and this is just a chapter out of it, word for word.Published 10 months ago by DLaw
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > DIY Guides
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Home Extensions & Renovation
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Plumbing
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Heating, Lighting & Ventilation
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Environmental Engineering