Collins 2015 one day to a page A5 appointment diary
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Price is for one single diary. Randomly selected colour will be sent. We apologise in advance, but we are UNABLE to deal with specific colour requests.
- UK specification diary with UK dates and bank holidays made by Collins Debden
- Appointments (8am - 6pm half-hourly) - ideal for home/office/business/desk/bookings/restaurants/estate agents/hotels
- hard back case bound leather effect leathergrain cover with ribbon pagemarker and useful pages
- 1 day to a page - with Saturday and Sunday with their own page - starts 1st Jan 2015 to 31st Dec 2015
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
CONDIARY DIARY A5 DAY TO A PAGE BLK 2014
Top Customer Reviews
There's nothing wrong with it, and if you're the sort to always remember to check it, then it'd be a 4/5 star, however I always put it down in one place and forget to look at it for a while.
If you have a ipod/phone/tablet/pc then I think it could be easier to use them, as they can set alarms to remind you.
Having said that, I use mine to schedule work and that could get pretty hectic on computers, and take up a lot of space on my phone.
I use the diary daily, as run a small business. No secretaries or PA's. ~sigh~ and am not the best of administrators.
This diary is great.
Came in good time and is of a high quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did the job for the year but only just. Pages are laid out brilliantly. The problem I had lay with the cover. Firstly the leaves came away from the shoulder and then the cover.Published 7 months ago by Brigitte Tooth