Collections, Codes, and Torah: The Re-Characterization of Israel's Written Law (The Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies) Hardcover – 1 Dec 2006
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is a thorough and creative treatment, and the arguments in chs. 4-6, in particular, will command attention from students of the growth of institutionalization in Jewish law" 32.5 (2008)--Sanford Lakoff "Journal for The Study of the Old Testament "
About the Author
Michael Lefebvre is a minister in the Reformed Presbyterian Church, USA.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > Old Testament > Commentaries
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > Old Testament > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology > Bible
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Sacred Writings > Hebrew Bible (Old Testament)
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Sacred Writings > Torah
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Jewish Studies