Customer reviews

Colour: Ivory|Change
Price:£6.99+ Free shipping

on 27 August 2015
I normally like collection products. This however has been cast aside in my emergency makeup bag. It claims to have a powder finish but after applying this I was left with a face that can only be described as....wet looking. Rubs off very easily. Gathers in any nooks you may have on your face. A definite nono for anyone with any lines on their face or for use under the eyes. I fail to see how the powder claims were every applied. It's wet in the tub and wet during and after application with a very oily feel to it.
on 26 May 2013
I love this as a concealer/foundation because it allows me to use a brush to blend it which is more difficult with traditional concealers
on 8 October 2014
The foundation had no damage (I've ordered them before online from other places and they've arrived with broken cases) and arrived very quickly. I love this foundation, it's the only one I've used since I was about 13! Very easy to use and I've never had a problem with visible foundation lines.
on 8 December 2014
Blends well, but is a bit liquidy, but I really like it :)
on 23 August 2015
Love it and will be buying more thank you!!
on 2 December 2014
Absolute rubbish product
on 30 July 2015
Good seller.:-)
on 29 June 2015
Good coverage though it is more like a 'liquid' foundation than a powder - which is what i normally use. Will use on nights out though and keep my powder for day to day use.
on 12 January 2015
Thanks for the quick delivery, I like the consistency and coverage of this product and as I have tried many brands ,this is very reasonably priced.
on 28 October 2015
Good coverage....... for some reason all my local shops have stopped stocking the biscuit colour.

See one answered question