on 29 December 2012
I bought this set of books for my son's girlfriend and they came it a lovely and substantial box that presented them as a library would. The beautiful glossy presentation box just finishes the set off especially if your the type who likes to keep your books nice, the actual book covers are nice and sturdy for paper backs.
I would recommend this Item and this company to anyone.
on 4 January 2012
The quality of the books is good. Cheapest price around. HOWEVER ; the books are advertised as a 12 BOOK SET - they're not ! You get a 10 book set plus 1 other book separately, which is exactly like the set but not a part of it (it's not packaged in cellophane with the 10 books)and 1 HARDBACK BOOK which has a bright yellow cover and doesn't resemble any of the other 11 book covers ! As I said - It's NOT a SET ! This was purchased for a Christmas gift,so you'll understand my subsequent annoyance and dismay. The chap I phoned at the company wouldn't, or couldn't, accept the concept of what a set actually is. However, he did refund me some money and allowed me to keep the hardback, yellow covered book, that's absolutely no use to me at all.
on 21 March 2013
Really surprised and pleased with quick delivery. Books all had the same style of cover (which was one of my worries)and are all in perfect condition. Its a really cheap price to pay for such a good series of books all in perfect condition. All in all very very pleased.
on 19 November 2013
what a great read, now on book 8, thanks Charlaine Harris I hope theres more to come. didnt see the TV series so been putting my own 'faces' on the characters
on 13 December 2013
Bought as a gift, my friend was delighted with the collection. Hopefully it will be updated with the last few books not included in this collection
on 15 July 2013
Theses books are excellent and I would recommend everyone to buy theses books are a must to have in your collection and at a excellent price..
on 3 October 2013
Absolutely fantastic and speedy service. Books are great, nice and easy to read. Kept me entertained during my summer relaxation.