on 20 May 2014
I ordered size 14. The invoice said 14. The plastic bag it was packed in said 14 but the label on the cardigan was small. Fortunately the cardigan fitted okay so I decided to keep it. Although I would have liked to try the size 14 to see if it fitted better. I cannot understand how that mistake could have happened.
on 11 June 2015
Good quality fabric and nice color, although it drapes too much and makes me bigger than in reality. So it stayed in my wardrobe for one year. Later I thought it could be a good choice during my pregnancy but even for this period it was way too big.
on 3 March 2015
This is an extremely lightweight cardigan which has a soft feel. It drapes beautifully and looks good on my plus size figure! It can be worn both as a formal or everyday cardi.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, it is so lovely I would like to get on for myself. She loves it too but definitely keeps it away from the cats