- Paperback: 148 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Paperback Edition edition (1 Jan. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1505820278
- ISBN-13: 978-1505820270
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 460,169 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Collectable Paper Money Guidebook with Collecting Tips: How to Collect World Bank Notes and Bank Checks (Collecting Banknotes & Cheques) Paperback – 1 Jan 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alan Ackroyd is a paper money specialist of over 25 years’ experience, familiar with variations in international collecting styles and conventions. Apart from books, Alan also writes for magazines, newspapers, and web sites focusing on recreation, self-help and politics. He was originally attracted to the field of paper money due to his background in the graphic arts.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com