Colgate Duraphat Mouthwash Bottle - 400 ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Proven to improve fluoride uptake at the tooth surface
- Provides effective protection against tooth decay in addition to regular toothbrushing
- Helps stop and reverse early tooth surface lesions
- Use of a fluoride rinse is proven to increase fluoride concentration at the tooth surface.
- Protects against tooth decay
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colgate Duraphat Daily Mouthwash is a high strength daily fluoride mouthwash that helps to provide daily protection against cavities. As part of the Duraphat range, Colgate Duraphat Daily Mouthwash is proven to provide optimum fluoride retention and uptake when compared to a regular 225 ppm F mouthwash.
Dosage:Adults and children aged 8 years and over rinse with 10 ml thoroughly for 1 minute and spit out. Avoid rinsing with water afterwards to maximise the effect of the fluoride.
- For children from 8 to 12 years old, rinse once a day
- For children over 12 and adults, rinse twice a day. Ideally use at a different time from tooth brushing.
Contains: sodium fluoride 500 ppm F). INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Fluoride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Aroma, Sodium Saccharin, CI 42051)See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This mouthwash works excellently! Despite some other reviews I like the taste personally and did not find it caused me sensitivity.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good mouthwash, very mild, so don't burn my gums and it does help if you have gum disease.Published 17 months ago by nunziatina meffe
Have used this before, it's leaves teeth feeling lovely and clean. I use twice during the day when not brushing teeth. Very quick deliveryPublished 22 months ago by Mum
Expensive product ...but i think it is worth the cost as it's the only mouthwash that helps my dental issues.
Recommended by my dentist.