Colour: Green|Change
Price:£22.56+ Free shipping

on 23 June 2014
Bought these after reading the reviews as to how comfortable they are ... maybe if you are a child or of a smaller frame. I consider myself to be very much of average build, and the comfort was not that great ... the protection when the frame goes through the fabric digging into the side of my thighs ... not sure it is worth the extra money over some of the cheaper models, not looking forward to sitting in them for any period of time.

Thanks to a question, noticed the label attached to the chair cover states open width of 74cm ... not 93cm as quoted in the specifications!
on 18 September 2011
one arm piece sheered the first time of use!
and no.... just sitting one it and i'm less than
100kgs
on 8 October 2010
I found this particular chair very comfortable and look forward to using it next summer.
on 18 July 2013
I ordered two of these and they do what they say on the tin. I found them comfortably and they are easy to carry.I ordered two more as we needed a few chairs for the garden when we have visitors and they are handy for days out or camping
on 8 October 2015
Purchased this back in July as I needed a lightweight campaign chair for a number of Motorsport events this year and this product at the time seemed to have ticked all boxes of what I needed. First its a Coleman product which going by friends and my experience of previous camping trips Coleman sell quality products that last. Secondly as a couple of events I was attending this year were General Admission tickets any Motorsport fan will tell you that can include a lot of walking to find the right place to watch the track so my chair had to be lightweight when carried. Im happy to say there are no problems at all with this product in these areas and even includes a bag to help you carry this over your shoulder, which at the time was not noted in the product description on Amazon.

The reason I didn't give this product five stars is that the comfort can be improved greatly in my opinion and after a number of hours of sitting on this chair it become uncomfortable, which im sure is the same for most camping chairs but this was really the only downfall of this product and nothing a stand up/walk didn't resolve after hours of sitting! This chair dealt with rain, dirt, mud and hours of sitting without any major problems.

When I was searching for this product I noticed many camping chairs that looked similar to this Coleman Quad Chair and cheaper but I doubt they would have lasted or be as lightweight as this product.
on 22 June 2011
After my partners many attempts at keeping a camping chair without it breaking at the slighest notch above sedate camping (i.e. festivals) I decided to buy him a colmans camping chair- all the previous ones had been cheap purchases from supermarkets etc. I have managed to have the same colmans camping chair for years and when you go camping/festivals several times a year the better quality, sturdier if slightly heavier camping chair is the way forward. The benefit of this was the reduced price. One festival down and camping chair looks like it has plenty more to come.
on 11 March 2015
I use a camping chair every weekend to watch my grandchildrens football matches. I bought this chair Oct 2014 & got 4 months wear out of it before one of the metal supports snapped. Considering I have purchased cheaper models which have lasted years longer, I was not impressed; in all other previous purchases the material has given way and not the framework. The carry bag is a better size than most and it was easy to pack the chair away and carry, although this is irrelevant now!
on 16 August 2014
The metal on this chairs is significantly thinner that their older models. Too flimsy and one broke within a month of regular use. The older ones are 8 years old and still going but the frame is better made. Shame.
on 22 June 2015
Slightly better than the cheapy chairs. I'm 6ft 1, 15 St and the chair supports my weight fine however my upper back and shoulders are pushed forwards just like the cheap chairs. The chair looks good but is disapointing, I've had it 5m and I've ended up giving it away and buying another the same day as delivered. Huge box full of endless paper.
on 4 May 2014
These chair are comfy, lightweight and functional. Great to carry in the car now the great British summer is hear.