Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £7.00 delivery
Coleman Coastline Deluxe Tent, Green/Grey, 4 Person
- Tunnel tent structure offering large internal space and easy pitching
- Fully integrated sewn in pe groundsheet, providing dry and bug-free camping
- One side door and a large door that can be opened into a large porched area
- PVC windows with covers increase visibility and allow light into the tent
- Sleeping area: 5.9 sq.m. Living area: 5.8 sq.m. Pitching surface: 31 sq.m
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
1 x Tent
1 x Instruction manual
From the manufacturer
Coleman - The Outdoor Company
At Coleman, first and foremost passion is the outdoors and as a result, our inspiration is driven by the diversity of what the outdoors has to offer. Globally, Coleman are committed to encouraging more people to go outside; it’s the ethos behind our day-to-day thinking.
Coleman combine high quality materials, experience and a quest to offer products that focus on your comfort, convenience and performance, wherever your adventure takes you.
A brand you can trust, it’s a trust that’s been earned over the last 100 years and it’s a virtue that has stayed with Coleman through generations thanks to commitment to delivering the high quality products.
Coleman Coastline Four Deluxe Tent
The design of the Coleman coastline four deluxe focuses on your family’s comfort and convenience with clever details that ensure this tent keeps you protected and sheltered in all weathers. From the moment you set-up, ease-of-use becomes apparent thanks to the simple, quick-pitch tunnel design which will ensure you spend more time enjoying your holiday activities and less time grappling with a difficult tent structure. Additionally, this construction provides more stability in tough weather conditions and also offers full head-height throughout, optimally utilising the internal space. Better ventilation thanks to the cool air port and large adjustable ventilation panels provides for a more comfortable stay, while the addition of the Coleman self-rolling window covers, offers quick, single-handed access to the outside world first thing in the morning.
- Sleeps: Four people
- Flysheet fabric: Polyester, 3000 mm, PU coated, taped seams
- Inner tent fabric: Breathable polyester and no-see-um mesh
- Groundsheet: PE, welded, fully integrated
- Fire retardant materials
- Poles: Fibreglass
- Set up: Flysheet first
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Exclusive Coleman self-rolling windows
- Pack size: 70 x 27 x 27 cm
- Weight: 13.51 Kg
Simple and Quick to Pitch
The simple, quick-pitch tunnel design which will ensure you spend more time enjoying your holiday activities and less time grappling with a difficult tent structure.
Better Head Room Throughout
Offers full head height throughout, optimally utilising the internal space.
Ingenious self-rolling window covers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This item has been reduced considerably from what I paid for it. It was a bargain then, it's even more so now. You should grab this while you can.
Have used this twice now, this year was very blowy and it stood firm, no problem.
I bought this for trips with my other half and 2 young kids, we went for the 8 man tent as we wanted lots of space - and we got it, the tent is big. Although there are 2 sleeping pods, one at each end, we only use one of the pods - put up at the far end of the tent away from the front entrance.This one pod can be split into two separate pods, or used as one big pod with the use of a zip in the middle and two separate entrances to the pod. This leaves a big living space in the rest of the tent, easily large enough for table and chairs and several bags full of camping gear.
the tent is easy to put up, 30-40 minutes and its ready to use. I'd read online that the instructions were bad, so didn't bother to look at them, just watched a couple of tunnel tents being put up on youtube and it really was that easy. Just me and the misses to put the tent up and no real issues - top tip; once the tent is out of the bag lay the whole thing out and put a peg in all 4 corners so it keeps some shape when you are putting the poles in.
My issues with this tent.
1. it does leak. We have had a few days of heavy rain and drips of water make it in the tent by dripping from any toggles hanging from the roof of the tent. On a particularly wet and windy night we had a few puddles in the tent in the morning, and thought about sending the thing back. But the following night was equally wet but less windy and only a few drops of water found its way in.
2. the main entrance is on such a slant that getting in and out in the rain is a messy and wet affair. on a second trip we bought the porch/shelter that simply zips on the front - a great addition to the tent.
Even with the drips of water we are happy with the tent is big, easy to put up and the kids love it. For the price it is a great way to get in to camping. I'm not sure I'd want to spend 2 weeks of the English 'summer' in it but for long weekends it is great. It's never going to be the best tent on the market, but i'm sure it'll do our family for a few years to come.
On the fourth use the elastic snapped within a pole and the zip broke on side door so it can no longer be closed.
We contacted Coleman, they simply routed the message to an external repair company who sent a very terse message stating the cost of repair and a link to their web site.
Not impressed with the customer service, the information in the response, or the fact my details were passed on without consent to a third party.
Most recent customer reviews