Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 UK delivery
+ £4.95 UK delivery
Coleman 12 V QuickPump
|Price:||£19.70 FREE UK delivery.|
- Can be used on 12 V DC car battery only
- Hose included
- Double lock valve, Boston valve and pinch valve adapters
- Carry bag included for easy carrying and storage
- This pump can inflate or deflate a double airbed in less than one minute
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dual function pump, inflates and deflates with carry bag included
Dual function pump, inflates and deflates.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only down side is that the adapter provided is a little large for small valved toys, but as I bought this for a camping bed (about 1 minute to inflate a double mattress), that isn't a deal breaker for me.
Its lack of power options makes it less suitable for domestic use, but Coleman produce mains-powered or rechargeable versions for more money. If you're planning to inflate an airbed next to a car in a field any time soon then buy this item.
1. The output is insufficient to pressurize kayak sufficiently, so I finish off with stirrup pump. This may be less of a problem with inflatable beds/matresses.
2. The power lead is just under 3m long, and the flexible hose attachment is about 67cm, so you have a total reach of approximately 3.5m
3. In operation, the manual says the unit will draw 5-11 Amps, so if you want to get an extension lead, you will have to go for one which is rated at 10 Amps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for the kids paddling pools, which it does a great job at. The supplied adapter will fit most 'large' inflatable holes, so paddling pools and airbeds have all been... Read morePublished 9 months ago by KAS
Good little pump.... Only used once as a trial but inflated a king size air bed no problem!Published 10 months ago by Ted Vann
Very fast pump, very powerful. Comes with its own bag. Fills a double air bed in seconds. Very happy. ThanksPublished 10 months ago by S. Hartshorn