Cold Fusion: The Scientific Fiasco of the Century Hardcover – 2 Jul 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
`An authoritative, frank, hard-hitting account of the cold fusion fiasco.' GLENN T. SEABORG`As a distinguished nuclear chemist he is uniquely qualified to evaluate the field. Cool, dispassionate scientists and policymakers will receive his book, I trust, with the respect it deserves.' FRANK CLOSE, NATURELong and quotable review by Steven Jones, Brigham Young Univ., in Physics World, which won't fit in this field. `Members of the scientific community and lay readers interested in the history of the cold fusion episode and its broader implication for the scientific process will find much to consider in John Huizenga's thoughtful account of this astonishing chapter in the history of science.' STANLEY C. LUCKHARDT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Science, Vol. 257, 24th July 1992. This book belongs in all college and university libraries. CHOICE
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > History of Medicine
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > History of Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Nuclear
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics