- Mass Market Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Pocket Books; First THUS edition (31 Dec. 1939)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0743444078
- ISBN-13: 978-0743444071
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.3 x 17.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,531,413 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Cold Burn (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) Mass Market Paperback – 31 Dec 1939
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
MAX ALLAN COLLINS is a two-time winner of the Private Eye Writers of America's Shamus Award and his graphic novel THE ROAD TO PERDITION was adapted into the Academy Award-winning film starring Tom Hanks, Paul Newman and Jude Law. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
This one is no expection.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love all the CSI books, whoever writes them. I cannot put them down until finished - all in one goPublished on 21 Jan. 2013 by .Ray Reid
Baught this book second hand from amazon and its as good as a new one
Bit of colour distorioration but still in perfect reading condition
This was the first CSI book I have bought and enjoyed it so much, I have since purchased 3 more (Body of Evidence, Killing Game and Sin City). Read morePublished on 18 April 2006 by Rachel
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Publication Date > 1901-1950 > 1931-1940
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Subject > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Subject > Fiction
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Mystery
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Books > Fiction > Film & Television Tie-In