on 5 June 2016
Some interesting points made, but I was hoping for a much more in depth record of coin finds and more detail to discoveries made. Also a lot of the vocabulary was regurgitated in different sentences trying to explain the same thing. I wouldn't recommend paying more than £2 for this book!
on 16 March 2018
Very useful and a nice handy size
on 15 April 2014
Just started metal detecting this book covers many many coins, so we can use it for identification if we think we have found anything good!!!
on 9 February 2018
Great gift for a detectorist and coin collector
on 25 December 2014
Very informative with plenty of details on coinage finds with plenty of photos to help with identifying finds. It can get a little heavy in parts but all in all a worthwhile book.
on 19 January 2014
I bought this for my son for xmas and he has hardly taken his nose out of it. It's full of great information and really good, clear pictures. Well packaged and delivered quickly.
on 6 January 2018
as described
on 28 January 2015
A thin book but plenty for a beginner. Lots of lovely clear pictures and information. It was bought for someone else with a hobby in coin collecting but as I looked at it I became interested too! Great little book.
on 3 March 2017
Excellent book for coin collecting. Christopher.
on 5 February 2017