Cohousing Paperback – 1 Jun 1989
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
The authors visited a lot of developments, talked to residents in-depth and give plenty of detail about how they function. They discuss the pros and cons and covered the teething problems some of the communities experienced.
What impressed me was that I didn't end up thinking I needed to read something else to understand co-housing because this book is so comprehensive.
Beautifully illustrated, well researched, the book conveys well the Aha erlebnis these architects must have experienced as they discovered these very liveable Danish communities.
For readers who like architecture and wonder what kind of housing community can deliver homeliness based on both privacy and community.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology